SILPRO CAN MANUFACTURE RUBBER MOULDINGS FROM ALL COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE POLYMERS AND IN A WIDE SPECTRUM OF COLOURS AND HARDNESS TO SUIT ANY REQUIREMENTS.
We produce rubber mouldings custom designed using compression, transfer and injection methods. Typical materials include Natural rubber; SBR, EPDM, Neoprene, Nitrile, Silicone and Viton.
We provide a fast tool making service as all our toolmakers are UK based and prices are generally far more economical over other metals and plastics tooling.
Silpro can supply silicone rubber mouldings for large quantity, continuous requirements as well as initial pre-production / prototyping.
Get in touch with our experienced technical team for further information.
Products we can supply
- Bespoke silicone rubber mouldings
- Silicone rubber bellows
- General silicone mouldings
- Rubber to metal bonded mouldings
- Foam rubber seals
- Epdm hydraulic seals
Speciality polymer compounds
- BS6853 – London Underground compliant material
- ULV94 V0 – Silicone rubber low oxygen index and high temperature use
- JAR25.853(b) – Aircraft Interior use mass transit to meet low flammability tests
- FDA Regulations 21 CFR 177.2600 – Fully compliant to FDA standard 177.2600 and EC 1935/2004,