Silicone adhesives are commonly supplied in tape, syringe or cartridge form. Extrusions, sheeting and gaskets in rubber or sponge can also be shipped with PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) already applied to give you a component ready for immediate use.
We are able to source from national and international suppliers of adhesives and our experienced staff can offer technical support with your enquiry.
Silicone Adhesive Benefits
- Variations in tack and consistency
- One or two part curing systems
- Self levelling (Non slump) products
- Chemically and thermally stable
- Resistant to moisture and weathering
- Can be formulated to adhere well to a wide range of surfaces
- Can be designed to withstand highly acidic or basic chemicals, and organic solvents
- Biocompatibility – adhesives that comply to FDA, USDA, NSF and have MIL-A-46106B and UL recognition.
- Construction sealants and adhesives
- Adhesives and sealants for manufacturing durable goods, such as automobiles, windows, appliances, and electronic devices
- Pressure sensitive adhesives